Monday 23 February 2009

Many things to be celebrate this month


There are so many things to be excited about this comming month! So this is part one of many things.... First and probably most importantly i am currently totally free of Antidepressants for the first time in 9 years! I have so many things to be proud of but i do believe this is one of my greatest accomplishements! So to celebrate my victory and our 17th wedding anneversary Dean and i are going for a Spa week-end away. I will be massaged and have mud spread all over my body while i sit in a steam room and stew! Dean is a great big scardy cat and will only go in da swimming pool! lol
I CAN NOT WAIT!! It's all booked now and the fun starts on friday the 13th of march .... two whole days of swimming, relaxing and being pampered.... aaah bliss... Click here if you want to see where i am going lol

No comments:

Post a Comment