Tuesday 10 February 2009

After watching a couple of video's by a man named Jon Kabat-Zinn i decided it might be a good idea to give it a try, especially seeing as it has always interested me and is something i have often wanted to learn.
I find it opening a whole new world to me, and i have decided to try to live my life for the future and put away the things of my past.
Has it worked? I think its to early to tell, but one thing i can say for sure is that i feel lighter somehow, more in touch with the inner Nessie... Now i know this sounds cooky but hey that is how i feel. I can say though that the breathing technique alone has helped me to calm down in a lot of very stressful situatons. If any of you are interested i have found a web site that teaches you to meditate and gives you a guided meditation e-book for free here
I have much hope for this new thing called mindfull meditation, and i can be sure that already it is teaching me the power of possitive thought and the impact it can have on one's peace of mind and our health.
In the search to learn more about meditation and figure out if it is the right thing for me i have found the following video quite useful... it may seem long winded but i think it gives a very broad idea of what meditation is and what it can do for you... link here

No comments:

Post a Comment