Tuesday 10 February 2009


17 years ago we stood in front of a court appointed official and a minister and despite

All the family problems with us we managed to pledge our lives to each

Other. I don’t think at the time that I had any idea how very much I

would love you. In 17 years I have managed to fall more and more deeply

In love with the wonderful man who I was lucky enough to marry.

It takes a special type of bond to feel the way I do about you.

When you came into my life you gave me love and joy beyond what I thought

was possible. You found a way to heal my wounded heart and make me

Feel loved again. Through all the ups and down in life no matter how hard things

Got you always managed to find a way to be there for me and above all to make me

Laugh :-)

I am thankful for the many times we have spent doing nothing at all. They are

Always special because I am with you!

There are so many things that I appreciate about you and often neglect in mentioning.

So on our 17th wedding anniversary I want to tell you that you are

Thoughtful, caring, but above all else you are my best friend!

Thank you for each beautiful year I can’t wait to see what the next 17 has in store

For us….

I love you my love

No comments:

Post a Comment